Sunday, September 20, 2015

Exercise Assessments

Exercise 1:

Prior to this activity, I would rank myself as having some knowledge on this topic. 3
Following this activity, I would rank myself as having enough knowledge to teach someone else about the topic. 4
The hands-on approach to this activity greatly added to how much I was able to learn. 5
In order to make the activity better, I would find some way to preserve the landscapes throughout the week, so they can be fully intact for future activities.

Exercise 2:

Prior to this activity, how would you rank yourself in knowledge about the topic. 
3-Some knowledge
Following this activity, how would you rate the amount of knowledge you have on the topic 
4-I know enough to teach someone else
Did the hands-on approach to this activity add to how much you were able to learn
5-Strongly Agree
What types of learning strategies would you recommend to make the activity even better? 
I would recommend using either a Kinect sensor or photoscan to generate an accurate representation of the terrain surface to truly see where different interpolation methods produced errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment